Thread: MotoGP 2023
View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2023, 16:45 (Ref:4187416)   #160
N Martin
Racer

N Martin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridN Martin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quite an eventful race to end the season. Turned into a race of attrition in the end. Could it be because its so late in the year? Possibly. Congrats to Bagnaia I was rooting for Martin but he made too many mistakes mind you Pecco hasn't exactly had a faultless season either. A sad way for Martins challenge to end and also a sad way for Marcs repsol honda career to end. Really looking forward to seeing what he can do on the Ducati next year. Also looking forward to Pedro Acosta debuting in Motogp. Its definitely been the year of Ducati all across bike racing the last couple of years. Hope another manufacturer can step up next year and properly challenge.

On a different note now we've had a full season of sprint races I'm interested in seeing what poeple think of them. Me? I think they were entertaining to start with. Once that honeymoon period wore off and riders got more used to them I think they went off the boil a bit and I don't think they lived up to the hype overall. The biggest question of course is have they improved viewing figures which was the whole point of them after all. Overall they were entertaining I liked them but if Dorna suddenly announced they will be scrapped for next year I wouldn't be disappointed. If we don't speak before have a good christmas folks and a happy new year. Cya in the new season.