View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2023, 14:12 (Ref:4187937)   #2
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Title holder Tommy Bridewell on a Honda for 2024.
https://www.brandshatch.co.uk/news/2...6DP2xcrBVSnxes
Hmm, musical chairs ! we will see if his decision is any good as Honda seemed to have stopped still with the Fireblade as well as the MotoGP bike ?
I was at the Almeria test circuit this morning and there was a lot of people waiting around to test various bikes (mostly privateers) unfortunately there wasn't one wheel turned on the circuit do to serious wind, it was so bad that it was very difficult to actually stand upright, and seeing that it's in a desert there was also a lot of sand included in it
Although there is supposedly an economic downturn the amount of serious race bikes that I saw would run into millions
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !