View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2024, 23:22 (Ref:4199801)   #806
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It’s like you are uninterested in understanding what someone is getting at, but just want to score some sort of win. I guess you take that seriously.
I don't follow.

Ducati and Red Bull Racing are very interested in winning.

Toyota Gazoo Racing and Ferrari AF Corse are also very interested winning. But the rules changed from LMP1 to LMH+LMDh so it is no longer a pure competition (diesel & petrol equivalence was also problematic mind you).

Bring back LMP1 I say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
and that you don’t understand the process, the history, or the engineering of what they are trying to do.
Care to elaborate? GTE used to produce close racing, my understanding is that BOP in Hypercar was meant to produce nose-to-tail battles like GTE for the whole race.

If it's just to get cars in a window, while cars that used to win races are now a lap down because they are so heavy, I don't see the use of it. It's more like gifting a win to Porsche or Peugeot and sabotaging Toyota and Ferrari than anything else.