Thread: MotoGP 2024
View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2024, 02:50 (Ref:4200665)   #38
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Jorge Martin led every lap of the first MotoGP sprint race of 2024, as he got the better of Brad Binder and Aleix Espargaro.
Starting from pole, Martin faced early pressure from Binder before controlling the pace.
But Martin was having to push as hard as he could after overcoming similar chatter problems as the pre-season test.
“It was a nice race, a nice Saturday to start the season,” said Martin. “I am really happy. For sure, we have a lot of work to do for tomorrow because I had some issues in the race which we need to improve for tomorrow because it is a much longer race.
A smiling Marc Marquez achieved his goal of "fighting with the top guys" during his Gresini Ducati MotoGP race debut in Qatar on Saturday.
The eight-time world champion set the fastest lap of the race as he passed factory riders Jack Miller (KTM), Enea Bastianini (Ducati) and Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia).
But the late-charging Espargaro retaliated and Marquez took the chequered flag in fifth.

Last edited by GORDON STREETER; 10 Mar 2024 at 02:59.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !