View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2024, 14:19 (Ref:4206059)   #10
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not a fan of watching highlights and haven't done so for ages. Not wanting to state the obvious, it's just not the same as watching a race live and seeing it unfold and I find that makes it difficult to judge a race.

Anyway, watching the highlights it looked like an ok race. The Bottas VSC certainly made a difference to team and tyre strategy and then there was the restart, with Stroll rear-ending Danny Ric. Not Stroll's smartest move and the penalty was deserved. I did enjoy Alonso's late charge through the field. 6