View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2024, 12:56 (Ref:4206532)   #979
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Denied by Red Bull Racing but doesn't identify who made the statement and of course, as the article points out, doesn't deny that Newey could be leaving for a sabbatical.
I would say the "denial" from RBR is pretty thin and leaves all options open IMHO

Quote:
“Adrian is contracted until at least the end of 2025,” a spokesperson confirmed.
Yes, as everyone knows he has a contract through 2025. But what are his exit clauses? Has he indicated he plans to exercise them?

Quote:
“We are unaware of him joining any other team.”
Maybe they just don't know yet where he plans to go or what he plans to do?

Richard