View Single Post
Old 9 May 2024, 08:34 (Ref:4207888)   #42
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hi, further to the comments in the BTCC thread, I wondered whether anyone had created software that acted as an emulator. By this I mean, and I'm going back over 40 years here, my first business computer normally ran programs on the operating system MS-Dos whilst one program ran on another system, the name of which I can no longer remember.

Of course, back then, a lot of this relied on the use of floppy disks, and to run this other program, we had to boot up the computer with another disk that ran an emulator to act as if it was MS-Dos. Hopefully you will understand what I mean, and if such a thing exists to mimic iOS on an Android devise.