Thread: Barry Sheene
View Single Post
Old 11 Mar 2003, 14:49 (Ref:532719)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I am sorry you feel this way Heebee.

I also asked for this to be done. Whether these threads should be kept spread out had crossed my mind, but if you are looking for posting about Barry then surely the obvious place to look is in the Bike forum.

Re-directs were left in the other forums (although these do slip to the bottom).

And while this is not really a topic that should be used for ulterior motives it's good to get people visiting forums they don't normally go to. I think it is particularly suitable because Barry turned a lot of people towards bike racing.

As it stands now the combined thread is a great indication that Barry touched so many of us.