Thread: Juan vs Ralph
View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2001, 13:09 (Ref:67167)   #4
kuchi
Veteran

Colombia
Bogota, Colombia
kuchi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well I agree with most of you about how this rivalry may end, montoya on top off-course, but we must have in mind that montoya has said he's going to take it slow, one step at a time, so we might expect some good results just after the second half of the season. But looking up to this week race, I think ralph has the edge, I have to admit it, he has raced in melbourne before, and if he's the number 1 as it appears, he will have some pit strategy on his hand. I have no doubts in Montoya's driving skills, but how good is the williams package this year?, we don't know. This will be a problem too, williams will have a good team battle this year, but they also will have to fight against Bar and Jordan, teams that are getting sronger, and the honda engine is quicker each time. So JPM will have to focus not only in beating his teammate, but also other midfield drivers like JV, and panis, or even Frantzen if he's up to the challenge. I saw yesterday an interview with some racing journalist from my country, and they said the same thing, Juan has the will, but does Frank has the car?????.