View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2003, 18:59 (Ref:715472)   #22
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobie
Lloyd or Rossiter from Formula Renualt should be nominated but I disagree with Bella's comments saying Rossiter is the only one taken the challenge to Hamilton when in reality the top three in Formula Renualt have been in no particular order.
read my post again. i said the only one to take the fight to lewis consistently because in the end, hamilton has won the championship early, hasn't he? it's been a clear one horse race, so maybe we've been watching different seasons. lewis may not have taken the lead until midway through the season but if you think he wasn't miles ahead in every sense of the word then we were watching different seasons.

i think alex lloyd's improved a lot, but i think his year will be next year. nominate him if you wish, but my vote would be with james rossiter. less than a full season and i think he's driven the second quickest car on the grid as fast as anyone could.