Thread: Old Programs
View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2000, 19:27 (Ref:7764)   #3
allenbrown
OldRacingCars.com
Veteran

allenbrown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridallenbrown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If you have the patience to list them separately, you may get some good prices for the earlier programs on eBay. I've been buying Single-Seat Can-Am programs on eBay for nearly a year and I've seen prices nearly double. The older stuff sells paticularly well as many of the program collectors have now discovered eBay.

However, make sure you take a look at recent auctions and set a minimum price accordingly. Don't let them go for less than they are worth.

The only problem on eBay is that Americans, who are 90% of the buyers, don't like buying things from the UK and will hardly ever buy in sterling. You'll have to get used to dealing in dollars.

If you can't be bothered, a dealer like Darren Banks will give you a reasonable price for them.

Better still, hold on to them. They are wonderful things and may even turn out to be a good investment (not that I can advise you on investments, of course - 1988 Financial Services Act and all that!)

Allen