View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2000, 23:41 (Ref:8516)   #25
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome Slowcoach.

You are of course right about the one-hour CSCC races. The next is at Pembrey in august. These races are run for the drivers in all of the CSCC championships except those in Classic Thunder. Glad you enjoyed the Brands Hatch event. For your info one of our members, Yelwoci, is the driver of the RX7 which finished third.

I am familiar with the MG Car Club Phoenix Championship and I think you'll find that the "1100" is in fact a highly modified 1300 which has been campaigned by the (fabulous?) Botelle brothers for the last six years. It actually wouldn't meet any of the regs for the Top Hat or CSCC races because it is so highly modified.

There is a Zephyr 6 which ran with the CSCC over last few years and which I believe may be for sale. I too think that an MG 1100 would make a good entry into the Top Hat series.