View Single Post
Old 1 May 2004, 09:14 (Ref:957680)   #52
kickstart
Veteran

United Kingdom
Cheshire
kickstart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Blossy, I suggest you re-read my last posting. I did not say that all the drivers were youngsters but facts are facts, 9/10 drivers racing at Rockingham is far from impressive.
I like many other drivers enjoy racing with full grids as it helps to guarantee actual racing whether it is for 10th or 20th place. I am sure that if you tried Mono or F4 you would enjoy it.
I don't think that a Renault could win in Mono but it will certainly run top 6/10 with a decent driver as Jeremy Unsworth showed last year. To win in Mono you really need to have either an ex F3 chassis or a Comtec chassis with 2 Ltr 16v power. However the cost and reliability of a Renault, for me makes it a good option for both of these championships and certainly with a quick driver, which I do not profess to be, it could win in F4.
I hope that your numbers improve, but my own view is that the BARC championship is coming to the end of its natural life.
I think that the tenor of your last message says everything about how "friedly" your championship is.