View Single Post
Old 3 May 2004, 21:14 (Ref:959773)   #63
kickstart
Veteran

United Kingdom
Cheshire
kickstart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Comtec, i suspect you are being a little modest on the driving front - Lee in F4 is no slow coach and is probably the youngest driver in the A class by 15 years and yet you were leading him at donington and beat him on a number of occasions last season.
Have you ever put Westley Barber in your Mono/F4 car - I wonder how much quicker he would go ? On that topic the results in ARP F3 this year have amused me - the class B 1991 car winning and setting fastest laps against much later and more expensive cars. Just goes to show what a talented driver can do.

Blossy we do seem to have got off on the wrong foot, all I can say is that it is horses for courses and that F4 and Mono suits me fine but that I have nothing whatsoever against BARC F Renault and hope you all enjoy a fun season.
What I do find curious is where have all the old F Renault cars gone - the manufactures must have sold maybe 80/100 of so of the 95 - 99 generation cars and yet there are so few of them still racing. Perhaps they have gone to the same mysterious place where the F Renault 1700 cars have gone...