View Single Post
Old 1 May 2005, 18:57 (Ref:1291178)   #15
Cosworth_RS
Racer

Cosworth_RS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good racing at Thruxton today. Dan Eaves drove brilliant particularly in the last race.

Excellent sportsmanship from VX racing and Muller! I dont think. What they did in the last race with Plato was a disgrace and if it wasnt for the fact the BTCC has a small grid the series would be far better off without the arrogance of Vauxhall. I hope TD wipe the floor with them this year.

Very surprised VX havent started whining to Alan Gow about the Integra winning too many races and asking for independents to be banned. Instead of pursuing a personal vendetta against Plato why dont VX and Muller concentrate on trying win races which they arent doing at the minute - Im sure that everyone is getting sick of all the petty antics.

No doubt someone will remind me that what VX did was well within the rules. OK then if a drive through penalty is good enough for Plato, (even when he slowed down acknowlegding his mistake and indicating for Muller to retake him) why then was Muller not black flagged for the oil leak which went on for most of the race? I remember in 2001 at Oulton when Soper was leading in the 406 with a similar problem, Vauxhall whined like mad for it to be black flagged.

Like I say hope TD win this year after the job they have done with the Integra.