Thread: LM24 Campsite tickets...
View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2018, 13:57 (Ref:3857932)   #24
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
So just looked at the camping tickets and my ‘good friend’ Beausejour is yet again the only one available. I’ve camped there twice before, firstly it was the only option and lastly because it was the only option..

Although I do love the vibe of the campsite and the weird and wonderful sights you see it is quite a trek down to the main grandstands and even further to the mythical tram station that some say takes you to a nearby French city. Not that I would know.

How do you get tickets for the other campsites? Are they all though the travel agencies and are they a lot more money than the yellow one?
There are always Beausejour available so never a rush for them, they are the cheapest ones, the top campsites are 100 euro's each for non ACo members and 85 for members, some sites are cheaper. Agencies will have most sites if you get in early but some charge considerably more than others, they also insist you buy race tickets at inflated prices. If you get in on the ACO site early enough you can get other sites, If you join the ACO you get discount of 23 euro's a race ticket and about 15 on campsite ones so worth joining if there are a few of you going, members get first grab of camping tickets.

The tourist office in Le mans has a team that deal with all the races at le mans and you get ACO discount if you are a member, they charge 5% extra but well worth it if you want more than beausjour camping.