View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2003, 14:40 (Ref:514794)   #1
Peter Scillitoe
Racer

North Korea
Peoples Democratic Republic of Medway
Peter Scillitoe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HSCC Historic Superprix, Brands Hatch, 05/06 July 2003

It's that time of the year when we are all filling in availability forms. So, a reminder that the HSCC will be running their annual two day meeting on the Brands Hatch GP circuit on Saturday 05 & Sunday 06 July 2003. A rare opportunity to marshal on the GP circuit (with it's new configuration, post Dingle Dell). If you are free on one or other of the days (OR BOTH) we would love to have your assistance. If you have not already returned your availability form to the HSCC, why not! If you do not have a form please contact the HSCC at office@hscc.org.uk. asap.

The brilliant Orwell Supersports Cup is returning again as part of this year's programme. Those who saw the race last year know what a fabulous race it was. If you don't believe me, Autosport recently commented that "Brands Hatch's Grand Prix circuit event - which many drivers named as the round of 2002".

I will post more details nearer the event.

The HSCC also organise meetings at Donington Park, Cadwell Park, Silverstone, Mallory Park, Snetterton and Oulton Park so if you are interested in marshalling any of these events please contact the HSCC at office@hscc.org.uk.

Last edited by Peter Scillitoe; 23 Feb 2003 at 14:44.