View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2016, 13:32 (Ref:3675259)   #46
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton Caught View Post
You have caught much of the colour and action of the event. A wonderful record of the meeting. I, for one, am delighted you are willing and able to share your shots with those of us who aren't able to get to the meetings (or as close to the action) ourselves.

Like you, I love my rallycross and like you, enjoy making a contribution to the sport in a way that's somewhat short of being able to run a car and compete. But is valued and welcome nonetheless.
Well that is exactly my intention Hampton, I'm glad that's how you (and I hope others) see it. It might be hard for some to believe, but I don't take unpaid time off work, travel across France, take pictures and then spend my limited spare time sifting through them because of a free entry ticket...

...Loheac isn't always the best circuit for racing, but the rain on Sunday morning made a huge difference this year. You normally see a clean line through the loose sections after a few hours of racing, but the damp kept the dirt in place for a lot longer this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton Caught View Post
Please don't stop.....
Well as long as they keep letting me get out there with the professionals, I'll keep doing it! (and if they don't I will carry on from the other side of the fence)