View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2019, 16:45 (Ref:3936745)   #5459
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mike,

Working in the energy industry, as I currently do, I'm fully aware of the efforts being made by "big oil" to maintain profits. To do this they are funding all sorts of renewable technology. Likewise I also see the failure of the infrastructure since it needs to fit with Roman Roads etc.

I can't see the world going wind power in the near future but I can see that source becoming more reliable due to the storage technology. There will still be a need for gas so we need to get fracking and teach people that a few ground rumbles are not earthquakes!

So, I'll keep my eye on this vehicle simply because I see it as sitting in the Panamera niche so could prove good fun.

And we do have two petrol powered cars too.