View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 2017, 15:49 (Ref:3779267)   #91
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
agreed, Pirelli have done well this year.

of course as the season went on, teams figured it out and started extracting more life from the tires but i also think Pirelli has done well to keep pace with the team development. also think they made a good choice in dropping the harder compound after Spain(i think?).

that said, i havent seen much written about Pirelli and/or what influence the tire choices were making in regards to Vettel/Ferrari's early season race pace and/or Hamilton/Merc's lack of it?

rather how much did the tires play a part?