View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 2018, 19:05 (Ref:3845848)   #54
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
bump because this is the longest Friday ever & I need PLM to be here right now.
just got another 10x10 for the campsite. I think that puts us at a total of 10 or 11 canopies for the area.
And people have complained about me owning 3 and us using 4-5. That's a hella portable pavilion you have there.

And I was thinking the same thing this morning, was a BEAUTIFUL 70 degree morning with the windows down and radio up and would have been a great day at the track. Technically there's "racing" this weekend but can you really call Gridlife racing?