View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2005, 21:07 (Ref:1264664)   #1
Alan Hyde
Rookie

Alan Hyde should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"Tin Top Tuesday" Radio Programme!

Hello everyone!

Fresh back from the media launch for the 2005 season at Donington, when we finally get to see the cars, the drivers, and find out all all that's new for the coming season. I love the media day - catching up with everyone that I haven't seen since the final round of the last season - and it’s a time to get excited about the season in prospect!

I have my own little piece of exciting news as well!

Every Tuesday night at 8.00pm I will be hosting my own radio programme called "Tin Top Tuesday" on Globecast Radio - Sky Channel 907, and streamed live onto the web. It goes without saying that I am extremely grateful for being given the chance to put this idea to air - thanks to those that have given it the nod - they know who they are!.

Interviews, your emails, texts, phone calls, drivers and top touring car personnel on the line are all planned for this brand new programme, and I am so pleased to say that thanks to Motorpsort News, I will have Matt James, top Touring Car journalist at MN, alongside me every week to join in the debate, and maybe even give a sneak preview as to what will be in the paper the following morning!

I know the most informed motor sport spectators in the world are here in the UK, and an awful lot of them are here on these forums, so you are all invited to come along and join in, and I hope that we can make this show a success, so that it may continue this year and beyond!

You may have gathered - I'm very excited!

See you all soon - 2005 kicks off in less than a week - yippee!

Al