View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2012, 08:56 (Ref:3147479)   #76
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesport View Post
I don't believe you could sit on your hands and do nothing while watching someone suffer from a smoking related illness knowing that their addiction started at a time when they were nothing more than an impressionable teenager.

And the evidence for a correlation there between motor racing's tobacco advertising and teenagers staring smoking? Sorry, I agree with all you say about how terrible it is and I understand not permitting tobacco sponsorship now, but to make that retrospective is nonsense. If governments want to avoid being hypocritical, they should ban all alcohol sponsorship, from my daily life I see a world in a total mess because no-one can do anything these days without pouring alcohol inside them - before, during and after.....