View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2018, 14:22 (Ref:3809907)   #12
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Yeah - agreed. I was just speculating if the suspense waiting for the Born Racer thread was the reason that it was perceived as quiet?
Yes, I agree. I had been relatively quiet as I was waiting on the race thread.

Here is a list of things I am interested in seeing. Some specific to this race, some just 2018 in general...

* Ferrari has been relatively stable from a staff perspective. They seem to have done well in winter testing. What will they look like in 2018?

* Second year for Bottas at Mercedes. He should be settled in. No excuses now. How will things go between him and Hamilton?

* RBR was able to make Renault power work for them at times. McLaren has blamed Honda for all of their issues. So no excuses for McLaren now. Will they prove themselves right and be at the front, or will this potentially show that some of McLaren's prior issues are... McLaren issues.

* What will happen with TR. New drivers should be settled in. Things seem positive with the Honda power unit. Might be exciting to watch! I sure hope so.

* Haas seems to maybe have started work on 2018 car earlier and if I remember correctly they did decently well in winter testing. Will they step up this year?

* It will be interesting to watch the Sirotkin vs. Stroll situation at Williams. Regardless of what happens, it will generate plenty to talk about.

* Not much to say about Sauber other than can they keep themselves off the back of the grid?

* Force India... will I ever grow to love their livery?

* RBR, Ricciardo vs. Verstappen battle will be interesting. I would think that Verstappen should only get better at this point as he matures???

Richard