View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2018, 17:38 (Ref:3854960)   #41
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffectiveSprinkles View Post
All of that is very nice but completely irrelevant. They still don't know at what exact second the rain is going to fall and if enough falls for inters to be needed. Which is what I said in my previous post and you simply ignored. So I can only conclude you're not interested in proper discussion. The 'Ferrari is **** at strategy' meme must survive at all cost.
Actually what you said was -

Quote:
They had no idea about the actual odds, that's impossible.
This isn't true. They had a good idea about actual odds. That's why 9 of the teams managed to get it correct.

Quote:
It's at the moment completely impossible to predict to the minute when actual rain is going to hit the track
This is also untrue. It's not completely impossible - there are entire businesses set up and doing it. You claiming my post was irrelevant doesn't actually make it irrelevant. I've listed two systems you can use yourself to get this feature.

I didn't ignore what you said. I replied exactly to what you said.

We agree on many Ferrari topics on this forum, but like Ferrari during qualifying, you're on your own with this one But you didn't know the odds of that happening when you posted, of course.