View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2007, 11:40 (Ref:2082007)   #1
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
CCWS Off Season Thread

If the regulars aren't too opposed, I'll open an off season thread. Don't know where else to post some stuff.

An interesting read on Dillon Battistini's (and Ernesto Viso's) test with Minardi at crash.net.
Quote:
Although the grapevine suggests that Minardi will run both 2007 pilots, Robert Doornbos and Dan Clarke again next season, there has been talk of a potential third car, and Battistini is keen to add his name to the team's shopping list.
There's talk of a third car at Minardi? First I'd heard of it...maybe a different thread.