Thread: New SRO GT2
View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2018, 18:31 (Ref:3840418)   #26
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well if you belive Dagys and his reporting, he could have an idea from a builder who actually makes cars and importantly supports said cars.

Walliser says GT2 could be entertaining proposition for Porsche and looks like the appropriately named GT2 RS. Oh wait, is he reading our discussion here: For sure, we have drivers interestingly saying that GT4 is not enough and it’s not glorious enough.

“GT4 should stay small cars, like the Cayman, M4 and Alpine. It’s not downscaled AMGs and R8s. They are GT3.

“It’s logical to have GT2 to have the easiness of running a GT4, with the running costs and everything, with a pure regular car. Running costs would be [reduced] and you have a more powerful car.

“So it’s GT4 for adults.”

And apparently British GT will continue what looks to me to be their tradition of "Run what ya brung, we'll find a space" and have said GT2 could be included. I'll admit I have not watched much British GT but it seems like they have had a history of interesting cars running from what I've watched on the interwebs.