View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2013, 04:42 (Ref:3292255)   #10
OZ_HCR32
Veteran

OZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits In A Red Bull View Post
And then there is clearly some favouritism from Christian Horner between the 2 STR drivers. As far as I'm concerned, by looking at Ricciardo and not Vergne, then claiming the Frenchman is not ready for F1, after showing some amazing pace at Monaco and Montreal, only to suddenly drop away from Ricciardo, suggests to me that maybe Ricciardo's sudden and massive advantage isn't just the Aussie's determination, but also Red Bull trying to hype up their next driver, and as a result Vergne is now looking average again. Call me cynical, but this could be the case. It would certainly give Ricciardo a big psychological boost heading into next season.
Looks like I am Dan's apologist for the next 12 months

James Allen predicted before the British GP that Dan will go back to showing superior pace to Jev at Silverstone and following races. His reasoning was that Jev is very good at the slow stuff where Dan is VERY good in the high speed stuff with his accuracy and feel for the car. Sort of the opposite of Jev.

Thats James Allens reasoning why Jev looked good in Canada and Monaco...but he seemed to have called it that the traditional F1 circuits favour Dans natural feel and style of driving.

So I dont think its anything consipiracy related.