View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2018, 03:15 (Ref:3842689)   #44
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by btracing82 View Post
Tented at sebring in march and also MotoAmerica at VIR in may so I know all about body odor and also drinking its all part of the expierence
Excellent! You'll fit right in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
He says that as the last guy he invited to stay has stayed and now the loudmouth giant won't ever leave.
Great description. Although I like the one I came up with a couple of years ago. I'll see if I can dig that up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
i will have it known, that I am the only one of our group to make a trek across the track to shower during the week. So my BO is under control, plus it is like 20 to 30 degrees cooler at Petit than my house, so i'm not hardly sweating. [emoji14]
We all know you shower in north GA only to wash that excrement and urine from the mighty Mississipp off of you.