View Single Post
Old 23 May 2010, 22:40 (Ref:2696814)   #12
joss Ronchetti
Racer

United Kingdom
Great Glen, Leicester
joss Ronchetti should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will not be drawn into long drawn out arguments on this subject but you are Barking up the wrong tree there Graham as anyone who has raced closely against me knows that winning is not everything to me.
I am thrilled I have got on the podium against the monster Turbo 4WD brigade. As I am clearly outclassed in power and its impossible to achieve that sort of power with the type of normally aspirated engine fitted, NOTE NOT underdeveloped, but IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE.
I Dream to win a race on the road but would never be expected to ,
you only have to ask a kid in the Paddock and they could see my old design car is clearly outclassed underpowered compared to the rest of class A.
You and Rod have both avoided the issuse regarding the classification , you are both bright blokes so this would not just slip by you .....
When You/ Rod/or other comitee member had said
'we want a 2 class Jump for different H pattern gearbox'
but only one class jump for exchanging the ford pinto for a Sierra Cosworth Turbo Motor .....................................................
you would have p***d yourself laughing at him and vica versa if you had suggested it.
There is no logical/sensible answer that either of you can give without sounding silly.............apart from, ......................he will win class b or c because of his pace....................so if we manipulate a rule to stick him two classes into class A and get rid of the championship threat.
Hope no hard feeling Graham as you are a nice bloke, but when you are involved with racing and doing the rules it should be made very transparent, just these arn't...sorry
nite nite