View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2017, 06:40 (Ref:3774433)   #217
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicanary View Post
Don't! Just don't!

Cadwell Park - I'd forgotten about that. Mini Nurburgring and all that. Mmmmm..??? This is all going to need a bit of thought, but meanwhile thank you gentlemen for your interesting suggestions.

(PS I haven't been to Silverstone since a BTCC meeting where I watched the Brundle/Moss Audi combo. That's how long ago, but I recall the action was some distance from the standing area - at least Goodwood affords a decent proximity to the racing,)

Silverstone - you would no longer recognise it ; if you are lucky the cars are in the same post code as you. Cadwell- the HSCC Wolds Trophy in June is a gem. You can park next to the track and the cars are just feet away. No 1200 car entries like the Classic, but one of my annual highlights nevertheless . Tickets are about twenty odd quid for a weekend but if your funds are short there are plenty of people on here who may be able to help with a free pass.