View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2018, 15:42 (Ref:3800979)   #2061
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Marriott View Post
Duo don’t JUST sponsor one car/team though, unless Mat Jackson is secretly Rob Austin...
True - but they do say that they only sponsor drivers, not teams.

'Proud sponsors of various British Touring Car drivers'

And as their sponsorship has disappeared from a car in a team that Jackson had signed for - it might indicate that Jackson is also going to disappear from that team?