View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2006, 08:35 (Ref:1629771)   #22
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3desmo
As I will camping on Houx (with numbered pitches) am I right in assuming that I won't arrive on Wednesday evening to find my site taken?
Correct.

I'm sure you don't need to be told, it's an obvious precaution, but do make sure anything of value is locked safely in the car when you're watching the race. Sunday afternoon immediately after the race is a particularly popular time for certain elements to assume that anything left unattended on your pitch is no longer needed..........

Make yourself known to those camping near you, they will keep an eye on your pitch when you're away.

I don't mean to be alarmist. The vast majority of the crowd are honest upstanding people who are just there to have a good time , but there are a few exceptions who have a different agenda.