View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2010, 11:19 (Ref:2761487)   #24
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos WTF View Post
  1. Whincup/Owen. Good speed at PI, niggling reliablity woes. Owen impressed at PI. Over a 1000 k's- we'll see. Hopefully a win, and a DNF from crashney/luff, so W'cup can get chew into crashney's unearned, undeserved points lead.
Lowndes/ Skaife. An abundance of experience. PI win gives 'em momentum
(sp?) for the big one. Well up there.

Tander/McConnville. Again experience a plenty- how's McConvilles pace?
Ignore at your peril.

Crasheny/Luff. Memories of '05. Watching Luff fall back so sbr had to double stint dirty marcos. Luff is the weak link. Did better than I expected & hoped for at PI. And who was at helm when #18 dunnga ran of at PI?
Hopefully luff forgets the balaclava. Again. Not the favorite.

Frosty/Youldon. One assumes that they'll secure the battery this year. '09 was priceless. Watching frosty come down pit lane with the tail lights melting .If he gets pole, kiss a win goodbye, based on what he's turned PP into. Still at least he's BPB richo free this year.

BPB/ Moffat. Nope. Top 6 at best.

Van Gisbergen / McIntyre. Can't see it.

Bargs/Seto. Top 5 at best. Still, would be ironic to see Seto get up in a Holden, after all those years in Factory Optioned Road Disgrace.

Davison / Reynolds. Poor results from Will this year. Reynolds supprised in the wet last year.Contender.

Davison / Brabham. Unlikey.

That said, over 1000 k's and if the weather comes in who knows ? On to the things I can control.

Leave Bris at sparrow's on Friday 1st. Get to the mountain at mid afternoon. Camry drivers, caravans & motorhomes permitting. Mark corporate box at McPhillimary Doss down in el cheapo motel.
Get to track at 6.00. Wait for the others to arrive. Wait for the track to open. Get in. Set up the BIG tent, after the now traditional debate about the positioning. Fire up the stove and enjoy the catch up with the guys n gals I haven't seen since last year.Let the chaos commence.
still trotting out the same non-funny jokes eh...??