Thread: LM24 Le Mans 24 Photographs
View Single Post
Old 25 May 2020, 18:03 (Ref:3978258)   #45
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Loving this thread. Just wish I had some more worthy older images for inclusion. My efforts from 2011-2012 are embarrassing. Finally got a camera setup worth anything in 2013 but still had no idea what I was doing. I've been re-editing a few older rally images during lockdown, so I'll move on 2013-2015 Le Mans and see if I can improve anything.

Was trying to think what my favourite image I've taken from Le Mans is. Can't remember whether it was the Wednesday or the Thursday but there was an absolute deluge in 2016 qualifying. With the flashing rain lights on the pit limiter this was right place, right frame, right time.

Untitled by Richard Simpson, on Flickr