View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2018, 12:14 (Ref:3864980)   #2
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well he certainly has the "I'm going to punch the other driver in the face" attitude of both.

I'd say he has traits of both, but he hasn't managed to round off the corners of those traits just yet. It's all fine and well being ruthless, but you have to know when you can be and when to cut your loses. Max is still getting there with that, but I'm sure he will get there.

Brundle had a great interview about Senna in the early days. About how Senna would throw the car down the inside in an insane move, and if you moved out of the way then he knew you'd do it every time. If you didn't move, you had an accident and Senna wouldn't try it on you again.

Senna did those tactics in his pre-F1 days. Max hasn't had enough pre-F1 days to really flesh that out. So he's doing it in F1 now. So I've doubt he will get there, and he certainly has traits of these drivers, but he has to them mould these traits into something more productive.