View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2019, 10:47 (Ref:3892920)   #16
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forda View Post
The whole initial history of HRT was based on sponsorship woes, from skipping ATCC races, to hiring Gardiner for the sole purpose of trying to gain more sponsorship, as well as recruiting Brock for his Mobil deal.
That my friend is a red herring. Not that it is relevant to the purposes of this argument, but HRT was a very well funded team with amazing sponsorship longevity for more than 20 years, and is well acknowledged in the industry for the way they developed the way you can relate to and market your sponsors more than just stickers on a car - something the Kelly's now do to great effect (and they have brought many sponsors into the sport).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forda View Post
It's strange that you constantly go out of your way to try and put FPR/TR down on sponsorship issues, when there's a whole lot worse that's been going on for a whole lot longer.
I note with interest you can't argue with the specific points I've made, because basically everybody else knows they are true and you are in denial.