View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2019, 21:32 (Ref:3897779)   #167
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Just received a message from ACO. The Racing Auto membership is on offer at 92.65 Euros per person.
I renewed mine a week or two ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down F0rce View Post
Good evening, I think it's appropriate that I (re)introduce myself!

I'm William, and I'll be returning to Le Mans this year after a break... I went in 2009, 2010 and 2011. If you were there those years you would have seen me at the TT meet up and the pit visits.

I'm very lucky in that I'll be guying Simons's TR ticket and will be at the best campsite for my return visit. I camped at Beausejour in 2009... I'm glad I won't be there again.

Will be nice to see everyone again in June!
Great news William! Glad to have you back on board!