View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2005, 13:53 (Ref:1339220)   #11
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think it's a good think.
1 - I prefer a good sound instead of a loud noise. I fed up with wearing ears protection to understand the commentary.
2 - The race for low consumption is part of the future of Le Mans (oil is at 60$ !) and this will attract great manufacturers with new engines solutions (bioethanol...). In this case, the rules should be adapted (less weight, less aero and engines restrictions) in order to have the same performances than today's cars.

If it's not necessary now, these considerations will be inevitable in several years.