View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 2018, 06:37 (Ref:3845323)   #52
Simon Hadfield
Veteran

Simon Hadfield should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSimon Hadfield should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My starting of this thread was not a vent or a need to show any political stance but a genuine attempt to ask what the near future holds for our pretty trivial place in the great scheme of things.
Now consider if you are someone with a real, important job, a farmer say, they must be really concerned.
Whatever the rights or wrongs, whatever the upside or the downside what really really worries me is that in March things are going to change and no one that I have talked to (and certainly none of the bobble heads we see and hear from in the media) appear to have any clue as to how those instantaneous changes are going to affect us. What was happening before we joined the EU was the culmination of many many years of experience, we are about to enact change literally, it would appear, overnight.
My immediate concern is, hardly surprisingly, about me, my sport, my business and my employees.
And in the great scheme of things we really don't amount to a hill of beans.
Just saying.

Last edited by Simon Hadfield; 22 Aug 2018 at 06:50.