View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 2018, 13:04 (Ref:3845376)   #60
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think that as far as the FIA is concerned it's pretty simple. If you're not a member of the EU you can only take part in registered International events in other countries. They never wanted the National A/NEAFP route in the first place, it was foisted upon them by the EU.

I don't know the situation of events organised by UK Clubs overseas, but I'm pretty sure there are some e.g. kart clubs run by the RAF that organise "closed to club" MSA races in foreign climes. So there should be nothing legally stopping a UK organiser setting up races for UK licence Clubman/Nat B/NAT A holders, they just can't bring along any European drivers to bolster numbers. Whether that remains financially viable is yet to be seen.

That's my understanding, I may be wrong.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk