Thread: IMSA DPi Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2017, 15:03 (Ref:3740531)   #2690
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I always thought of Jon Field as a turn-it-up-to-11, "what does 'consequences' mean?", over-the-edge nutjob. His financial dealings, when revealed, only reinforced that thought.

He ran like a rocket and blew up, but even knowing that would happen, never backed off. Classic cocaine-addict behavior (not saying he was) of just keep doing more until you run out and crash, and that will suck, but don't think about it, just do more.

No concern for his own safety or anyone else's.

Always fun to watch until he grenaded.

I had no idea they won P2 le mans in 2004 ... was looking for where his son ended up and stumbled across that. Hard to imagine the team lasting 24 laps, let alone 24 hours. ... and apparently won P2 overall in in 2005?

The last I see of Clint is a PC ride in 2011.