View Single Post
Old 22 May 2022, 13:16 (Ref:4110922)   #20
gts300
Racer

Australia
gts300 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
AASA

Australian Tarmac Rally run a number of events in Victoria under AASA sanction. They are running the Snowy River Sprint this weekend. (aside, you may have seen their signs trackside at Winton this weekend).

In the past few days I have seen a comment from the organisers of Targa West who have been caught by the MA ban for an event on June 11th that they had attempted to obtain AASA sanction but in light of the MA ban those insurers were not in a position to cover the event. (unable to find any detail now, but with the Targa West organisers working on te ARC event this weekend more detail may not be forthcoming until later in the week.)

Targa Tasmania had implemented all of the recommendations of last years MA Investigatory Tribunal, I wonder if that tribunal had the right input and if it answered the wrong questions.

I'm sure we are long off hearing the outcomes of this latest incident/event cancellation. Both MA and TT are doing themselves no favours by keeping their competitor base in the dark at the moment.