Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2019, 20:54 (Ref:3937858)   #3699
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I haven't read the 2021 rules yet. However, are all the team's cars going to look more or less like this, or will there be some leeway, as far as design goes?
I need to read the specifics linked above (looking forward to digging into it). But even without having read them, I have relatively high confidence that the cars will in many ways look as that rendering shows and then in many ways not.

I think that many would say that car is "better looking" than what we have today, but short of a spec solution you can't regulate beauty. Remember the ugly noses of awhile back? Regulation tried to generate X and teams found that Y was the actual solution (and still within the rules)

Richard