Thread: Isolated Fun?
View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2020, 14:53 (Ref:3967547)   #80
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A man heard a commotion in his back garden, and when he looked out of the window he saw a gorilla in his apple tree; "That's funny" he thought, "where did he come from/"
So he rang the local zoo and asked "Have you lost a gorilla recently?"

The zoo man replied "Yes, I was just going out to look for him."

"Look no further, he is in my back garden." He said.

"Hold on, and don't disturb him I am on my way, I'll soon sort him out."

Ten minutes later the zoo van pulled up, and the Zoo Keeper got out carrying a large net, and a shotgun, with a little terrier following him.

"Right where's this gorilla" he said.

The man showed him where the gorilla was, and asked; "How on earth will you get him out of the tree, and secured?"

"Well, I spread the net under the tree, then I climb up the tree and give it a good shake, the gorilla taken by surprise falls out, and the dog, specially trained will grip him tightly between the legs. The gorilla paralysed by the pain lies on the net, and down I come and wrap him up and away we go."

The man asked; "Then what is the shotgun for?"

"Ah," came the reply, "If I fall out of the tree for god's sake shoot the dog!"