Thread: F2 Mugello
View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2020, 11:59 (Ref:4002583)   #9
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Looking at the field's stars and those who are perhaps not so...

Again, I have to say it is probably the most impressive entry in depth of quality so far with the current regs.

2018 was ace but this season it does seem like we have double the amount of potential stars than that great year.

Clearly the cream are towards the top of the table but consistency has blighted all of those I put in that basket.

Some other drivers have shown flashes of promise, and who knows in a year with less quick guys, this handful of drivers may have featured nearer the front more regularly. Suspect a good few of them will return in '21 and be challenging more regularly.

This does also have some relevance to team performance. ART are having one of their 'iffy' seasons which they seem to do every 3 or 4 years!
Lundgaard is now where he ought to be in the standings but Armstrong is surely better than he has been able to deliver so far.

Which drivers have stood out/or not for other tenthers?