View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2018, 18:17 (Ref:3827702)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I posted this in the DR vs MV thread, but given it is Canadian GP press conference I think it is worth posting here as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcDtCqvNIQU

While the entire thing is interesting, the questions directed to Max and his response is just... wow!

He had a few hard questions that he clearly wasn't happy about. But skip forward to about 4:36 and watch as someone asks Max "Why have you had so many accidents?" I love how Bottas quickly looks at Max to see how he will respond. And clearly Max looks like his head is about to explode. If looks could kill.

Richard