View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2017, 10:35 (Ref:3723921)   #27
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The thing is with Doran, it was not the first time he was very abusive towards people and marshals at the track. Not sure about anywhere else, but I have heard and see it a couple of other times at Lydden.

If it had been a one off incident I expect there might have been some leeway as you could understand his concern, but it was the final of many incidents when people had been abused at Lydden, and was in full earshot of quite a few important people with the FIA etc, and of course spectators, and possibly children. Great eh Monster? Just the market you want.

Gatebil was a little less of a problem as he was not competing. But he will never be invited back and bought his sponsor into a situation they would not want to be in.

But apparently are quite happy to continually back him, leading me to believe there is far more to his deal with Monster than simply sports sponsorship. That is all I would say.

I will never buy a can of their awful rubbish again anyway. And the outpouring of comments on his numerous social media pages after Gatebil was an embarrassment to anyone!!

But also hilarious!!