View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2018, 18:41 (Ref:3829728)   #1387
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Somewhere, I think it was in this forum, someone was commenting on the use of cigarette advertising on cars. Remarkably the MSA digital magazine has the following today. Does someone in authority read Tenths? Of am I thinking about the wrong forum?

"There have been several recent instances of vehicles bring presented for inspection or scrutineering with tobacco related advertising. Please remember that tobacco related advertising is prohibited on all competing vehicles. This also extends to support vehicles and the competitor’s equipment, such as overalls and helmet. Please see regulation H28.1.6. The only exception to this ruling is if the specific vehicle can be proven (using its chassis number) to have used the particular livery in period. In such cases it is permitted to continue using the livery, providing that the logos are the original size and colours. Therefore, it is not acceptable to replicate a tobacco related livery on a vehicle that did not originally display that livery."

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk