View Single Post
Old 28 May 2013, 23:51 (Ref:3254775)   #4
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've cleared up the results of a formula car who had a bee hit him while wearing a full face helmet but with the visor open a little to help with misting. I've also seen the results of chin/steering wheel interface. Frankly, after 25 years marshalling, if I started driving I wouldn't consider an open helmet at all, never mind in an open car with all manner of things that can hit you. You're spending a large chunk of money to protect your head, why compromise when you could protect the rest of your face as well?